Unetixs 5 MHz and 8 MHz continuous wave (CW) TruDop® Doppler probes achieve the highest levels of accuracy, durability and comfort. Try them and you will be impressed by their dynamic range and superior sensitivity. Moreover, the drop-tested durability of Unetixs composite probe tips relieves the stress and replacement expense associated with accidentally damaged conventional probes. Particularly when compared to narrow-tube pencil probes, these ergonomically designed instruments fit comfortably in your hand and are easy to maneuver – especially on hard-to-reach arteries such as the popliteal.
- Standard accessories on all Unetixs MultiLab vascular diagnostic systems
- Wide dynamic range and superior sensitivity improves accuracy and efficiency of vascular studies
- Ergonomically designed for hand comfort and maneuverability
- 5 MHz and 8 MHz models with exclusive composite tip technology
- Lower cost of ownership because of infrequent replacement costs
- Virtually unbreakable, drop-tested composite material