State of the Art Physiologic Vascular Diagnostics
The Unetixs’ MultiLab® Series ROODRA offers demanding vascular professionals all the advantages of a contemporary platform while retaining Unetixs’ familiar ease of use.
Based on the technologists needs, ROODRA offers up-to-date technologies that define a new standard with a sleek new look. Unetixs’ legendary short learning curve and ease of use remain, with exicting new features and software upgrades.
Incorporating an all-in-one Windows 10 computer system with a 24″ screen offering antimicrobial and moisture resistance that is unparalleled.
- The world standard for noninvasive physiological arterial and venous studies, incorporating:
- Definitive quality waveforms for original diagnosis or post-intervention follow-up
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Easily custom-configured test protocols and reporting
- High-quality, full-page color reports and waveforms required for Medicare reimbursement
- Compatibility with DICOM III/PACS standards
*One 8 MHz and one 5 MHz Doppler probe as well as two PPG sensors with digit clips are standard with each system.
- High-resolution 24” touch-screen all-in-one
- Large, easy-to-read touch-screen controls
- Custom-designed industrial central processor
- Full-size sealed and backlit keyboard
- Ergonomic full-function, wireless remote with magnetic back for easy storage
- Windows 10 operating system
- 12-port Auto Manifold™ with:
- Soft, lightweight ribbon hoses with color-coded, numbered tips for easy cuff connection
- Pressure cuffs (Choose one of two cuff-sets or mix and match cuffs from 14 assorted sizes)
- 12-cuff simultaneous hookup
- Automatic cuff inflator measures air-volume required to bring cuffs to correct pressure on consistently wrapped cuffs
- Modality work list ready with DICOM III/PACS compatibility included
- Two PPG probes with digit clips
- 8 MHz and 5 MHz bi-directional TruDop® Doppler probes(one each)
- Height Adjustable Cart:
- Latching storage drawer
- Four-way free spinning wheels, with 2 locking wheels
- Base Size: 20” W x 24” D x 40” H
- Weight: approximately 120 lbs
- VascuLink networking and reporting software for communicating through local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs)
- Infrared temperature instrument for non-contact Raynaud temperature studies
- Stereo headphones